[riot-devel] RIOT, Windows, and Code Composer Studio

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Mon Jun 20 16:39:07 CEST 2016

Hi Clark!

I’m not using CCS but Eclipse, although I use it only for editing code, it is possible to use it for compiling, flashing and debugging (in experimental phase).

As for today, we don’t have a very complete guide on how to do it in RIOT, but there is a guide[1] for Contiki, which can be extended to RIOT. The guide assumes the use of GCC for compiling…

Anyone knows if we can support other compilers? IMO it’s a matter of changing the prefixes of the compiler in the Makefile, but maybe some flags can differ...

I hope it helps.

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/Zolertia/Resources/wiki/Eclipse

--