[riot-devel] how to use riot os in IAR embedded workbench?

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Wed Jun 22 09:36:35 CEST 2016

Hi!

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 04:20:52PM +0900, 신익희 wrote:
> I want to use riot in IAR embedded workbench because it's too hard using
> linux to me
>
> please let me know how to port riot to IAR embedded workbench

It's been a long time since the last time I worked with IAR and I cannot
remember how exactly to configure it, but have you considered using Eclipse
with GCC on Windows instead if you're not feeling comfortable with Linux?
See https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Build-RIOT-on-Windows-OS

printk("WE HAVE A BUG HERE!!! stk=0x%p\n", stk);
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/block/cciss_scsi.c