[riot-devel] RIOT, Windows, and Code Composer Studio

Attilio Dona attilio.dona at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:17:37 CEST 2016

Hi Clark,

I attach an image that gives some more details, basically you have to
import RIOT as a ccs project (choose GNU compiler version), then configure
the CCS build page with the build command:

make BOARD=<your board> QUIET=0

see the screenshot for some other details.

I don't know the details of your project, the compiler you use, ecc ecc,
but I hope this may help you to go in the right direction.

Attilio

>>> https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Using-the-Eclipse-IDE-for-C-and-CPP-Developers,-