[riot-devel] RIOT, Windows, and Code Composer Studio

Clark Leach clark.leach at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:50:25 CEST 2016

Hello Malo,
I gather that you are building this as a CCS project rather than an
"external makefile project"?  I would prefer to build it using the
"standard" make system so that it fits with the general scheme of things.

So far, I'm having no luck figuring this out.  All I get at this point is
'Error: Program "make" not found in PATH".
Maybe I'd have better luck with Contiki since it is "officially" supported
by TI.  Though there's not much eveidence to support that...

I'm stuck and need to make progress.