[riot-devel] Question regarding CCN-lite and RIOT supported platforms

Adeel Mohammad Malik adeel.mohammad.malik at ericsson.com
Wed Jun 29 21:04:43 CEST 2016

Hi Oleg,

Thank you for your reply. It was really helpful. I actually posted another question on the mailing list about STM32F4Discovery and the possibility to run CCN-lite over it with 802.15.4. You have answered that question too.

I just have a follow up question about how the setup would look like if I use the Atmel at86rf23x transceiver with STM32F4Discovery. Does the transceiver hook up directly to the STM32F4Discovery board? Assuming I run CCN-lite directly on 802.15.4, how would I connect the STM32F4Discovery board to a computer that acts as a gateway to the CCN network?

/Adeel