[riot-devel] arduino-uno support

Laurent Navet laurent.navet at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:34:42 CEST 2016

Hi,

Just to let you know that I have a basic port of the arduino-uno board
based on an atmega328p uc.
My work is largely based on the atmega2560 port.
For now, I've managed to build the hello-world and
timer_periodic_wakeup examples, and to load and execute generated .elf
using the simavr[1] emulator.

..
main(): This is RIOT! (Version: 2016.07-devel-114-gc449-paddy-uno).
Hello World!.
You are running RIOT on a(n) arduino-uno board..
This board features a(n) atmega328p MCU..

Let me know if you're always interested by this port as suggested in
the Project Idea List[2.
Though, It certaily needs some cleanup and tests on real hardware before PR.

Regards,
Laurent

[1] https://github.com/buserror/simavr
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Project-Idea-List

--
« On ne résout pas un problème avec les modes de pensée qui l’ont engendré. »
« You cannot solve current problems with current thinking. Current