[riot-devel] gnrc_border_router issue on OpenMote-cc2538

ALESSANDRO NICOLI alessandro.nicoli at studenti.unipr.it
Wed May 18 16:38:23 CEST 2016

Hi all,
I'm trying to play with the RIOT shell console and networking starting from the gnrc_border_router sample.
I plugged the openmote device through USB to the Ubuntu machine, but when i try to run the RIOT shell (on the mote) with pyterm, it shows me :

"RIOT border router example application "
"All up, running the shell now"

but i can't enter any command because the shell doesn't respond.
If instead i build the project as "native" it works perfectly.

There is a quick solution?

thanks a lot and BR,
Alessandro