[riot-devel] Propagation of prefix

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Wed May 25 11:23:40 CEST 2016

Hi Jose,
If you set a prefix at the LoWPAN interface (just add a /64 prefixed
address to it), router advertisements should start to disseminate the
prefix throughout the LoWPAN. To set-up something like that automatically
you would need a uhcp (dist/tools/uhcpd) server somewhere reachable for the
border router.

Regards,
Martine