[riot-devel] arduino-uno support

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Wed May 25 22:31:26 CEST 2016

Hi Laurent,
don't want to discourage you, but you do not have to update on this mailing
list for every step you do. Just the major ones are enough ;-). Those of us
interested (as for example me) will most likely follow your PR anyways.

BTW: when you write your wiki page on the board can you add a section on
how to use the emulator?

Regards,
Martine