[riot-devel] Communicating between radios CC1101

América Ramírez R. d.america.rr at gmail.com
Fri May 27 00:25:52 CEST 2016

Hello developers,

I have been working with two radios CC1101(each one with its CC1190 for
power amplification) connected each one to an Arduino-due Board and they
have been communicating properly. However, I have faced trouble when the
message sended is *less than 12 Bytes*. CRC throws at reception, 0,
resulting in packet error (crc_error).
I have tried forcing it to 1 but the radio sets the source address
undefined.
Has anyone faced a similar problem?
Any suggestion for solving this issue would be really appreciated.

Best regards,

América R.

--

América