[riot-devel] RIOT Vs Iotivity, AllJoyn, Thread

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Mon May 30 10:41:04 CEST 2016

Hi!

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 09:16:17AM +0200, Baptiste Clenet wrote:
> - Iotivity would be great in RIOT, Soletta project [1] imported it for
> RIOT, I haven't tried it but it seems to work. I think Riot should have an
> implementation of Iotivity directly in its repo (package) so it will be
> better maintain.

Very interesting and good to know. I was not aware of this project (and I
think most of the RIOT maintainers weren't either). And yes, for
maintainability a package in RIOT might make sense. We just need a maintainer
willing to do so. ;-)

Baptiste, do you know the people behind Soletta?

printk("Entering UltraSMPenguin Mode...\n");
        linux-2.2.16/arch/sparc64/kernel/smp.c