[riot-devel] RIOT Vs Iotivity, AllJoyn, Thread

Baptiste Clenet bapclenet at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:18:57 CEST 2016

Hi, I correct what I said, Soletta Project is not an implementation of
Iotivity but an implementation of OIC specification (Iotivity too) so
Iotivity and Soletta project can communicate together since they use same
specification.

Intel Open Source is in charge of this project and you can ask
thiago.macieira at intel.com for more information.

> Hi!
>
> On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 09:16:17AM +0200, Baptiste Clenet wrote:
> > - Iotivity would be great in RIOT, Soletta project [1] imported it for
> > RIOT, I haven't tried it but it seems to work. I think Riot should have
> an
> > implementation of Iotivity directly in its repo (package) so it will be
> > better maintain.
>
> Very interesting and good to know. I was not aware of this project (and I
> think most of the RIOT maintainers weren't either). And yes, for
> maintainability a package in RIOT might make sense. We just need a
> maintainer
> willing to do so. ;-)
>
> Baptiste, do you know the people behind Soletta?
>
> Cheers,
> Oleg
>
> --
> printk("Entering UltraSMPenguin Mode...\n");
>         linux-2.2.16/arch/sparc64/kernel/smp.c

Baptiste