[riot-devel] download.riot-os.org down

JF Bortolotti jfbortolotti at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 00:41:09 CEST 2016

I tried the 3rd path: rebuilding the patched newlib: I used the
build_x86.sh script from dist/tools/toolchains.
I was able to rebuilt it.
Now, I need someone to tell what was in the tar.bz2 file from the generated
newlib: which files from the i586-none-elf/i586-none-elf/lib generated
directory ? what is just the libc.a or more ?

Also, the tar.bz2 included the tlsf-3.0 it seems from the name of the
archive (i586-newlib_2.2.0.20150623_tlsf-3337.tar.bz2). Is it only the
tlsf.a or more ?

If someone has some instructions for the content, I may be able to
re-generate this missing file quite quickly.

Thanks,
Jeff.