[riot-devel] Notification: Biweekly virtual meeting @ Wed Oct 5, 2016 2pm - 3pm (RIOT Events)
mail at martine-lenders.eu
Wed Oct 5 15:16:11 CEST 2016
find attached the minutes of the virtual meeting:
# Virtual Meeting™ on October 5, 2016
* Martine (chair)
## Minute Takers
## Proposed Agenda
1. CI server problems
1. sock progress
1. NDP overhaul
1. SPI on telosb
## CI server problems
* How to prevent server problems we had at the weekend?
* downloads.riot-os.org was moved from kupfer to Kaspar's
server due to power outage at FU
* => Kaspar became single point of failure
* More people access to kupfer
* Move to server at HAW (smlng can grant access to other people)
* More people access to Kaspar's server?
* Let's talk with Kaspar first (**Cenk** is doing this)
## sock progress
* GNRC (w/o TCP) done
* Needs review (incl 2 dependencies)
* Martine is working on lwIP
* Simon plans to rework GNRC TCP in the extended future (at Hack'n'ACKs?)
## NDP overhaul
* Martine opened a PR for NIB
* Please criticize and review!
## SPI on telosb
* Peter: Did anyone use SPI on telosb in the last time?
* Hauke: Did anyone use it in the last 3 years?
* Peter: That explains everything!
2016-10-05 14:11 GMT+02:00 Peter Kietzmann <peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de>:
> you can join via PlaceCam (as usual) under:
> Am 04.10.2016 um 14:59 schrieb Martine Lenders:
>> Dear RIOTers,
>> as the Google Calendar reminds is: tomorrow is our "biweekly" virtual
>> meeting. I started an agenda at . Feel free to add to it if you think
>> something needs to be discussed.
>>  http://www.yourpart.eu/p/riot-2016-10-05-virtual-meeting
>> 2016-10-04 14:00 GMT+02:00 Google Calendar <calendar-notification at google.com
>>> more details »
>>> Biweekly virtual meeting
>>> Developer discussions that will only happen if a proposed agenda exists.
>>> Some instructions and a link to the agenda can be found in the RIOT wiki (
>>> Remote participation will be provided.
>>> Wed Oct 5, 2016 2pm – 3pm Berlin
>>> RIOT Events
>>> Ludwig Ortmann - creator
>>> Invitation from Google Calendar <https://www.google.com/calendar/>
>>> You are receiving this email at the account peterschmerzl at gmail.com
>>> because you are subscribed for notifications on calendar RIOT Events.
>>> To stop receiving these emails, please log in to https://www.google.com/
>>> calendar/ and change your notification settings for this calendar.
>>> Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP
>>> response. Learn More
>>> devel mailing list
>>> devel at riot-os.org
>> devel mailing list
>> devel at riot-os.org
> Peter Kietzmann
> Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
> Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group
> Berliner Tor 7, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
> Fon: +49-40-42875-8426
> Web: http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet
> devel mailing list
> devel at riot-os.org
More information about the devel