[riot-devel] weird(?) rom section origin in stm32f103cb.ld

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 24 17:39:43 CEST 2016

Hi,

took me some minutes to remember, but the reason is quite simple, though
stupid: the stm32f103rb was imported while porting the spark-core board.
Now the spark-core is does some hacky things (i.e. some custom
bootloader stuff), so it expects the ISR table at addr 0x08005000.

This should of course not be reflected in the default linkerscript for
the stm32f103rb... Here is a fix [1].

Cheers,
Hauke