[riot-devel] LoRaWAN implementation under RIOT

Anon Anonymous anon1644072 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 17:34:22 CEST 2016

Good day to all RIOT folks.

Thank you guys for interesting that topic! And thanks to Akshay for the
donation proposal, but I, personally, has a plenty of sx1276-based modules
done by my company and they're work well so far.

I finished my sx1276 driver and need about a week to port it onto newest
version of RIOT due to some API changes and to fix some possible issues
with that. On LoRaWAN support, it's planned in near future and will be
implemented soon or later, of course, but if somebody needs a point to
start with - just wait for my driver's PR and use it to implement LoRaWAN
above it.

To summarize:
1. SX1276 support is done and used in production as well, so the PR in RIOT
it's just a matter of time. Hopefully I will do this until the end of a
week.
2. LoRaWAN layer isn't done by me personally, but if somebody is willing to
start on this direction, my SX1276 driver that will be published soon is
good starting point