[riot-devel] Release 2016.10

Martine Lenders mlenders at riot-os.org
Wed Oct 26 18:04:33 CEST 2016

Hi,
with the last ACK'd PR of yesterdays Hack'n'ACK still waiting for a re-ACK
I think it's time for a short update and what's still ahead before the
feature freeze next Monday.

There are still 122 PRs open for this release. Some of those already have
low change of getting merged, but let's give it a try. To make things
easier to manage I sorted the open PRs into categories. Two of them (High
priority reviews and Low-hanging nice-to-haves) only have 14 PRs left
together (see [1]). @maintainers please focus your reviews on those until
Monday, especially those that are *not* marked as bug (bugs can always be
fixed after feature freeze).

There are also 128 issues open. Some of them have PRs open that are in the
categories above and some should be fixable rather straight forward. I put
those into the category "Fixable for release" under [1]. Please also have a
look if you can manage to fix those until Monday.

Happy hacking!
Martine

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/projects/4