[riot-devel] LoRa support

Teemu Hakala temmihoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 09:02:36 CEST 2016

Hi all

Nice to see LoRa starting to get traction. Looking forward to hear from your practical experiences in actually using it instead of just reading allpraising marketing material.

What kinds of protocols are you planning to use at L4-7 layer? Personally I am somewhat partial to CoAP and interested in its derivative LWM2M. The latter standards document is committee-telecom-magnificiently large, so...

What kinds of applications are you using LoRa for?

 - t