[riot-devel] Netdev2 - Events/Flags wich cause netdev2 to transmit

Neo neo at nenaco.de
Thu Sep 1 01:28:30 CEST 2016

Hello RIOT radio chip driver developers,

my radio module driver (work in progress) transmits
Acknowledgement-Frames without forcing it to do anything. There must be
a wrong condition (e.g. event or flags) in the interface between netdev2
and the hardware dependent part of the driver which forces the driver to
fill the transmit buffer and send it.

Can anyone give me a hint where to search for the place where netdev2 is
triggered to fill the tx-buffer and send the frame ( I guess an Ack-Frame)?

This are the first bytes inside my transmit buffer which were forced to
be send:

transmitbuf[0]= 0x1f
transmitbuf[1]= 0x41
transmitbuf[2]= 0x98