[riot-devel] Accelerometer on stm32f4-discovery

Joakim Borgh joakim.borgh at ericsson.com
Tue Sep 6 09:52:25 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am currently looking into reading data from the accelerometer  LIS3DSH which is on the board stm32f4-discovery. Since it is such a popular board I was hoping someone else had done this already in RIOT but as far as I can see the "closest" driver is LIS3DH,  which is not directly compatible. So my question is: Does anyone have experience with this accelerometer and this board? Did you use the LIS3DH driver which is in RIOT or how did you go about it?

Any hints/pointers/ideas are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Joakim Borgh