[riot-devel] RIOT Core Development Project

Michael Frey frey at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 21 09:55:20 CEST 2016

Hi,

Am Mi, 21.09.2016, 05:44, schrieb Pss Srivignessh:

> Can you suggest me few domains to work. I found currently it is not
> supported on Intel Galileo Board. Is it a good area to start with

imho instead of supporting yet another board it might be more interesting
to pick one of the project ideas listed in

  https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/GSOC-Idea-List

However, please be aware that this list is slightly outdated and projects
differ in effort. In any case, some RIOT maintainers have probably a
better understanding which would be beneficial for the project.

Best,
 Michael
--
Dipl.-Inf. (FH), M. Sc. Michael Frey