[riot-devel] Accelerometer on stm32f4-discovery

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Thu Sep 22 16:04:36 CEST 2016

Hi Joakim,

as it seems no one used the this sensor on the stm32f4discovery so far,
even if it actually is a popular platform imo. The LIS3DH has been used
on the mulle board or via external connections. I don't know about the
differences of both sensors, but I assume the driver needs to be
adapted. If you have any particular questions about that, just ask!

Best regards
Peter