[riot-devel] Support for SODAQ Autonomo was added

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Fri Sep 30 01:56:32 CEST 2016

Hello!

Congrats! Looking forward for the complete support on your board, thanks and I think we’ll see soon the Arduino Zero on the list ;)

Cheers!

--
Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla
Research Engineer at INRIA Saclay

On 29 September 2016 at 22:44:53, Kees Bakker (kees at sodaq.com) wrote:

Hi,

It is my pleasure to announce that a new board is supported in RIOT,
SODAQ Autonomo.
The board has many similarities to the Arduino Zero, so it shouldn't be
too hard to get
that board supported as well. If anyone feels the need to pick that up,
be my guest.
Meanwhile I'll continue to work on improving the support of my own
board. And all
the devices that I'm interested in, such as:
* data flash AT45DB161
* SODAQ 3G/2G (Bee slot device with UBlox modem)
* BME280

--
Kees Bakker
Founder