[riot-devel] download.riot-os.org down

JF Bortolotti jfbortolotti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 21:26:07 CEST 2016

Hi Oleg,

It seems that a file was lost from download.riot-os.org.

See PR : https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/5895
Comment from miri64:
Seems like i586-newlib_2.2.0.20150623_tlsf-3337.tar.bz2 disappeared from
http://download.riot-os.org/ :-/. @Kijewski <https://github.com/Kijewski>
do you still have a copy?

Anychance to get this file back and thus the CI ?

Thanks,
Jeff.