[riot-devel] PWM Driver

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Tue Apr 25 17:45:26 CEST 2017

Hi Ilias,

did you already manage to get your setup working? I would recommend
having a deeper look into the reference manual. IIRC it is not possible
to configure the same PWM device with different frequencies, as you
already indicated. So the question is which hardware PWM device can be
configured in which way and run independently from others. This must be
reflected in the peripheral configuration.

Best regards
Peter