[riot-devel] Colorized compiler output not for Emacs users

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 7 10:25:11 CEST 2017

Hi Kees,

I was not aware of the compatibility issues for Emacs users when
enabling the colored gcc output. So yes, I'd say a conditional flag
preventing this on demand is indeed needed. I just opened a PR with that
fix [1].

Cheers,
Hauke

P.S. AFAIK many in the community actually use VIM for coding. Personally
I use sublime-text for most editing...