[riot-devel] where to put bootloader?

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Wed Aug 9 15:01:30 CEST 2017

Hi,

gut feeling says `dist/tools/bootloader` (maybe something more unique than
just bootloader?), since it isn't really part of the system and not really
an example, but a quite specific application. Then again, for the same
reasons I could argue to put it in the root folder, that IMHO should be
kept small, however.

Cheers,
Martine