[riot-devel] Mailserver issues

Stefan Schmidt stefan at osg.samsung.com
Fri Aug 11 15:49:15 CEST 2017

Hello.

On 08/11/2017 02:03 PM, Oleg Hahm wrote:
> Hey Adam!
>
> Thanks for the pointer. That's definitely something we should consider.
>
> Cheers,
> Oleg
>
> On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 04:52:05AM -0700, Adam Hunt wrote:
>> I was going to suggest that you might talk to the Oregon State
>> University Open Source Lab (http://osuosl.org). OSUOSL offers free
>> hosting, email, VMs, colocation, FTP, backup, etc. (both managed and
>> unmanaged) to open source projects. I can't speak to what type of
>> computing power they offer but I know they've been working to stand up
>> an OpenStack cluster they may be able to help out with CI or in other
>> ways.

They also offer to host a server of your own. We do that for the
Enlightenment project for several years now. Their connectivity and
general admin service has worked very well for us.

We have a beefy server there hosting our own tons of git repos, web
services, downloads, CI, etc. I don't think there is any bandwidth
limitation or such. All in all a really nice service from them to the
open source communities.

If it is something interesting for RIOT I have no idea but if you are
looking for something in that regard it is surely worth talking to them.

regards
Stefan Schmidt