[riot-devel] 6LoWPAN border router with CC3200-Launchxl board

zalak Roz zalakroz20 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 12:58:09 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am trying to make network using two CC3200-launchxl boards, one as border
router (gnrc_border_router)  and second as gnrc_networking example. I am
using tap interface with this example.

Border router is running properly. On gnrc_networking example, it is
supposed to create ipv6 address based on prefix. But in my case, it is not
creating address based on prefix. So, I am not able to ping the mote.

Is it possible to create network interface using CC3200-launchxl boards? or
Am I missing some necessary steps?

Thank You,
Zalak Roz