[riot-devel] where to put bootloader?

Mathias Tausig mathias.tausig at fh-campuswien.ac.at
Fri Aug 18 15:08:25 CEST 2017

Well, the boot loader is actually a full application, which is something that
has not yet been part of the RIOT source tree. So I suggest to create a new base
directory "applications" under dist/ or root (I am leaning towards dist/) for it
and put it there. That would make it either at /applications/bootloader or
/dist/applications/bootloader.

cheers
Mathias