[riot-devel] Updates to the build system - modules definition

Thomas C. Schmidt t.schmidt at haw-hamburg.de
Fri Dec 1 13:01:56 CET 2017

Hiho Gaetan,

wasn't it in particular that the current build system does not produce
well-defined results in the sense that the outcome depends on the order
and hidden interferences??

Wasn't it also that the current configuration system includes overloaded
semantics and is thus rather intransparent??

These to me seemed to be the core issues??

Cheers,
  Thomas