[riot-devel] RIOT Summit 2018: Call for venue support

Matthias Waehlisch m.waehlisch at fu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 13 21:31:13 CET 2017

Dear RIOTers,

  after two very successful events in Berlin, the third RIOT Summit will
take place in Amsterdam from September 13-14, 2018.

  Amsterdam has two advantages: First, it is an important hub for the
Internet community. Second, the conference on Cryptographic Hardware and
Embedded Systems (CHES) will take place in Amsterdam from Sep. 9-12, and
we think both communities can benefit from each other.

  Luckily, RIPE (https://ripe.net/) agreed to help us with the
organization of the RIOT Summit 2018. Unfortunately, we currently don't
have acccess to free premises to host the event, and Amsterdam is
expensive.

  If you can help us with finding a place in Amsterdam where we can host
the RIOT Summit 2018, either free or with tight budget, please contact
m.waehlisch at fu-berlin.de.

Thanks
  matthias (on behalf of the RIOT Summit organizers)

PS: A separate Call for Sponsors will be announced as usual, as soon as
the venue is clearer.

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Computer Science