[riot-devel] Images

Ilias Seitanidis iliasseitanidis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 11:34:00 CET 2017

Hi,
I apologise  my question was really too abstract.  Could it be possible to
use a riot device(more or less the most common devices are m3, m0)
connected to a camera( a raspi cam,  or even a usb camera)  take a picture
and forward the picture to a more powerful computer for further processing?
For example there is a windows iot with raspberry face recognition
project.  Of course I am not comparing rasp with an m3 or m0 device and
thats the reason that the processing will take place in a more powerful
machine,  but just taking a picture and forward  it.
Thank you in advance!
Best,
Ilias