[riot-devel] Another category for communication device drivers?

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 15 17:56:09 CET 2017

Hi Neo,

actually the grouping evolved around the obvious, and are mainly driven
by the high-level interfaces that these groups implement (netdev, SAUL,
...). For everything that doesn't fit one of these groups, I'd say we
just put them 'ungrouped' into the drivers folder. Once we find that it
is feasible to create a new group, we can always refactor later...

Cheers,
Hauke