[riot-devel] RIOT App Store - Hiring Lead Developers in Berlin and Hamburg

Thomas C. Schmidt t.schmidt at haw-hamburg.de
Sun Mar 19 20:28:03 CET 2017

Dear RIOTers,

the two RIOT labs FU-Berlin and HAW-Hamburg are about to start the new
project of a RIOT App Store. RAPstore shall provide configurable
software tailored to the needs of IoT application providers.

Two teams of three developers each are scheduled to bring this project
to reality and make it useful for the community.

Currently, we are hiring the technical leads for both teams. We offer a
3 years contract (German TVL E13) with annual salary ranging from 45.000
- 65.000 €, depending on experience.

For more information and applications, please contact

  Berlin: Matthias - m.waehlisch at fu-berlin.de
  Hamburg: Thomas  - t.schmidt at haw-hamburg.de

or both of us.

Please help to distribute this call to those who could be interested.

Thomas
--

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °