[riot-devel] Sending the udp packets does not work with the xbee module

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Mon Mar 20 15:08:08 CET 2017

Hi Friedrich,
the xbee module has some tricky restrictions on sent packets. Did you
make sure that the (link-layer) payload fits these? Regarding
debugging: Try compiling with CFLAGS_OPT=-O0 and CFLAGS="-g3
-gdwarf-3". This usually leads to more satisfying results. I don't
have an xbee module at hand at the moment, otherwise I would test it
myself.

Best regards,
Martine