[riot-devel] RIOT's CI system

Thomas Eichinger thomas at riot-os.org
Mon Mar 20 19:17:07 CET 2017

Hi Oleg,

thank you for sharing the results and thanks a lot to everyone involved
for their contributions to finally reduce the increasingly confusing
"Checks" section in github PRs.

Reading the document provided it seems to me that Jenkins actually
got a better score than Murdock 2. (Please tell me if I am mistaken
and misinterpret the table.)

Because of this I'd very much appreciate a little bit more of
information
on why this group came to the conclusion Murdock 2 is still better
fitting RIOT than Jenkins.

I do not intend to bash the task force results just try to better
understand the reasoning.

Thanks,
Thomas