[riot-devel] Sending the udp packets does not work with the xbee module

Wiegel, Friedrich (IAI) friedrich.wiegel at kit.edu
Tue Mar 21 11:09:37 CET 2017

Ah ok. I did not know that the failed assertion behaves exactly like stack overflow. Then it must be the failed assertion. That behavior with the increase of the number of interfaces I find out as I tried to realize a border router. I really can not understand why sending, the UDP packets with two interfaces works and with only one not.

With the help of your master thesis I have also tried to understand in which layer that problem occurs but didn't found what's going wrong. The one thing I know is that the gnrc_netdev2 does not receive a massage that he is now supposed to send something.

Is there a way to avoid the failed assertion when I increase the number of interfaces to 2 but use one or is it only one interfaces available?

Best regard,

Friedrich