[riot-devel] Sending the udp packets does not work with the xbee module

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Tue Mar 21 11:21:52 CET 2017

> […]

I try to get my hands on the hardware, and try it out myself.

> Is there a way to avoid the failed assertion when I increase the number of interfaces to 2 but use one or is it only one interfaces available?

if there is enough memory space on your board you can set the
`DEBUG_ASSERT_VERBOSE` macro [1] so you can at least find out which
assertion is hit. You can also deactivate the assertion by unsetting
the DEVELHELP macro [2] (in gnrc_networking this is set), but usually
a failed assertion points to a problem ;-).

Hope this was helpful for now.

Best regards,
Martine

[1] http://doc.riot-os.org/group__core__util.html#ga2200149ba880bf26fed140bdcf318113