[riot-devel] RIOT's CI system

Martin martin.landsmann at haw-hamburg.de
Tue Mar 21 13:21:22 CET 2017

Hi Oleg,

first thx all for the effort collecting the requirements, pros and cons
for the proposed CIs.

While going through the spreadsheet I stumbled upon row 28, i.e. 'Cope
with dynamic set of workers'.

I would appreciate to get more information why the scoring seems to
state, what I interpret of it,

that Jenkins is totally unable to handle the cases, or does it in an
abysmal way.

Best regards,

Martin