[riot-devel] HacknAck 27.3.2017

James Munns james at geeny.io
Mon Mar 27 15:40:47 CEST 2017

Hey all,

I was planning to attend the Hack n' Ack tomorrow in Berlin, and some of
the maintainers I met at Embedded World suggested that I ping the mailing
list to make sure it was still happening :).

I don't have anything specific to talk about, but I thought it would be
good to meet some (more) of the maintainers. Let me know if the meeting is
still on for this week.

Thanks!
--

*James Munns*