[riot-devel] HacknAck 27.3.2017

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Mon Mar 27 15:47:09 CEST 2017

Hey James!

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 03:40:47PM +0200, James Munns wrote:
> I was planning to attend the Hack n' Ack tomorrow in Berlin, and some of
> the maintainers I met at Embedded World suggested that I ping the mailing
> list to make sure it was still happening :).
>
> I don't have anything specific to talk about, but I thought it would be
> good to meet some (more) of the maintainers. Let me know if the meeting is
> still on for this week.

I can confirm that the Hack'n'Ack is gonna happen tomorrow at least in Berlin
and probably Hamburg. You (and everybody else) are welcome to join us after
work at FU Berlin in Dahlem (Room 137, Institute for Computer Science,
Takustr. 9).

See you tomorrow,
panic("esp: what could it be... I wonder...");
        linux-2.2.16/drivers/scsi/esp.c