[riot-devel] RIOT Research Seminar: a short report

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Tue May 2 10:08:07 CEST 2017

Hi Ken,
this is planned for the summer. We discussed with Thomas, and the rough
plan was to propose this topic for the IETF hackathon [1] in Prague this
summer, whereby some RIOTers and some OpenWSN people would attend and
hammer it out. Until then, OpenWSN Fresh is getting ready AFAIK.

[1] https://www.ietf.org/hackathon/99-hackathon.html