[riot-devel] Regarding RIOT joining EdgeX Foundry

Thomas Eichinger thomas at riot-os.org
Tue May 2 22:24:12 CEST 2017

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for your feedback. I think there is no such thing as an official
trial
trial period so I understand correctly that this trial period would be a
RIOT
internal thing?

As far as I get it nobody objects the idea of RIOT as a project joining
EdgeX
in general.

People who would be interested in participating in this endeavor please
contact
me off list to start organizing the upcoming administrational steps.

Best, Thomas