[riot-devel] Pthread scheduling and priority implementation

Sunil Sharma P sunil.sharma at pathpartnertech.com
Thu May 11 09:34:14 CEST 2017

Hi RIOT,
Currently RIOT supports pthread. But "pthread scheduling" is not
implemented.
Is there any plan to implement pthread scheduling? if yes when can we
expect the same ?

The "struct sched_param" is not implemented yet. So we can provide the
priorities to the threads created by pthread. So when we can expect this
implementation ?

Thanks,
Regards
Sunil Sharma P

individual(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
reliance on the contents of this mail and attached file/s is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.