[riot-devel] Ladies That FOSS 2.0

Martine Lenders m.lenders at fu-berlin.de
Mon May 15 11:47:43 CEST 2017

Hi,
For those of you who don't know, last October we participated at the
"Ladies that FOSS" Hackathon intended to bring women into Free and Open
Source Software projects. This was rather successful as we got an
implementation of the SNTP protocol out of it. For the last few month we
weren't able to participate due to scheduling conflicts, but I'd like to
revive this relationship.

The next meetup [1] will be tomorrow 18:00 (despite the event page claiming
to be on May 17th) at Wikimedia Deutschland in Berlin. This time I won't be
able to attend again, but if you want to just ask me and I give you
Charlie's contact data. The next I'm planning to attend is on June 21st
18:00 [2] and I would be happy about any fellow contributor to RIOT that is
in Berlin at this time and would like to join.

Kind Regards,
Martine

PS: you do not need to identify as female to join as a mentor. As long as
you stick to the Code of Conduct [3], anyone is welcome to join.

[1] https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/LadiesthatFoss/events/239394439/
[2] https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/LadiesthatFoss/events/hmpfvmywjbcc/
[3] https://www.wikimedia.de/wiki/Ladies_that_FOSS/Code_of_Conduct