[riot-devel] edbg build failure in Vagrant VM due to missing libudev-devpackage + problems flashing Atmel samr21-xpro board

Cenk Gündoğan list-riot at cgundogan.de
Mon May 29 20:28:14 CEST 2017

Hey,

I updated the vagrant image. @Adrian can you test again? You probably
need a `vagrant destroy` first to clear the local vagrant cache.

BTW: edbg for samr21-xpro does not work for me (neither on my host, nor
on the guest system). Is this supposed to work? edbg throws:

Debugger: ATMEL EDBG CMSIS-DAP ATML2127031800008213 01.1A.00FB (S)
Error: unknown target device (DSU_DID = 0x10010319)

Looking at the code of edbg [1] I cannot find a definition of the above
target id. With which board was edbg tested? @Hauke @Kasper?

Cheers,
Cenk

[1] https://github.com/ataradov/edbg/blob/master/target_atmel_cm0p.c