[riot-devel] [riot-maintainer] Monthly meetings for organisation purposes

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Sat Nov 4 00:29:44 CET 2017

Hi again!

A kind reminder to let us now who’s willing to attend the meeting on Monday, November 6th at 17:00 CET (UTC +1).

I don’t have an agenda yet but if we can establish it before it would speed up the meeting. So far I propose:

1. Sort the most urgent bugs-issues by priority
2. Assign (more/new) people to the bugs-issues
3. Mark the related issues/PRs to be solved as “in progress”

The goal is to have the selected issues solved before the next meeting, if it happens before, be free to assign new ones and move them to the “in progress” column.

Please don’t hesitate to propose your ideas for the topics of the meeting!

Cheers!

--
Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla
Research Engineer at INRIA Saclay

On 1 November 2017 at 12:25:51, Martine Lenders (mail at martine-lenders.eu) wrote:

Hi Cenk,

> > On 17-10-31 18:03:01, Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla wrote:
> > […]
> > > P.S: @Martine, can you set up the next Hack&ACK meeting? Thanks
> >

> Anything different to do than the usual ad-hoc placecam set-up?

Jup, provide a working mic for the FU's PlaceCam laptop this time (:

We had... the problem was that the machine we ran placecam on was so slow and old that ALSA wasn't able to stream that audio including video ^^ (that's definitely a problem we need to solve until next week).

Cheers,
Martine