[riot-devel] [riot-maintainer] Monthly meetings for organisation purposes

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Mon Nov 6 16:01:17 CET 2017

Ok great!

Let’s give a try to zoom.us this time and try to use it further if it suits our needs.

Thanks for trying!

Again, the link for the meeting: https://zoom.us/j/3666081126

Cheers!

--
Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla
Research Engineer at INRIA Saclay

On 6 November 2017 at 15:46:52, Koen (koen at bergzand.net) wrote:

Hi,

On 11/06/2017 03:43 PM, Martine Lenders wrote:

Thank you all for the answers!

I was looking at the meeting tool Thomas E. suggested. I had a meeting using it  (with thomas) and it worked good too. However I heard that the Linux client takes quite a lot of space. I’m in OS X and the client is about 10MB.

Can anyone with Linux confirm the zoom.us client size?

Compared to normal Linux programs it is indeed quite bloated:

$ du -sh /opt/zoom/
248M /opt/zoom/
It looks like it provides the full Qt5 suite (and some more). It looks like it works though :)

Cheers,
Koen