[riot-devel] SAMD21 Configuration ( was Monthly meetings for organisation purposes)

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Tue Nov 7 01:43:32 CET 2017

Hi Travis!

Just to clarify your first sentence.
On 6 November 2017 at 21:45:12, Travis Griggs (travisgriggs at gmail.com) wrote:

I don’t know what language the HackNAck pre meeting will be in, my presumption is that it will be primarily Deutsch. If I were able to be there, I would want to sit and talk with at least a subset of the core RIOT people about the SAM core osc/clock/periph configuration. Since that probably won’t happen, I thought I’d at least put some words on paper on the subject.

The “official” language of the RIOT community is, AFAIK, English. You can notice that first in the code, in most of the e-mail traffic and of course, in the activity on Github.

I’m not a german speaker and as me, I think all of the core maintainers and people interested on RIOT want to be as open as possible, thus choosing english as the communication language is the way to go.

Be sure that all our meetings and public manifestations of RIOT (e.g. the RIOT summit) will be in english, so don’t hesitate to join us whenever you can!

Cheers!

Francisco.